Amazon

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

How to play ghost recon future solder in offline mode


1/ Download the crack from torrentz.in.
2/ Disconnect your Internet connection.
3/ Copy the file under the crack folder and Paste it to the game's file location (C:\Program Files (x86)\Black_Box\Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Future Soldier). If it ask to replace or skip, click on Replace the file.
4/ Double click on the icon which is available in your Desktop, "Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Future Soldier" to launch the game.
5/ Logout if you have logged in.
6/ Go to settings, and check the box start the launcher in offline mode, Apply

7/ Login by the default name SKiDROW and type the password 123456.
8/ Dont click on Reconnect just click on Play and enjoy the game.

You can watch the video tutorial by clicking the link  http://youtu.be/6_VY_UmND80

11 comments:

  1. But not works for me...when i press play it again and again comes and i just press play again and again.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. which crack???please give us the link

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i press play button do nothing...... help me

    ReplyDelete
  4. My game stop working please help me !

    ReplyDelete
  5. it says Game running please don't quit the installer while the game is running.And it shows the offline mode error -_-

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get enter valid email address and it forces me to log in with my uplay account details. SKiDROW isn't a valid email.

    ReplyDelete
  7. disconnect ur internet and ur good to go....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enter your comment...it's so slow on. My PC
    Need help
    My PC has all the requirements

    ReplyDelete
  9. crack link please torrentz are blocked

    ReplyDelete